Jetaasi is committed to protecting the privacy of Internet users.
1.2 Any questions/concerns/feedback regarding this statement should be directed to www.jetaasi.com or by contacting Address or by calling us at Phone number.
- Collection of information
2.1 Any information that is provided by you to Jetaasi or collected from you by the company may contain your ‘personal information’ and non-personal information’.
Information You Give Us:
2.2 We receive and store any information you provide when using our website, or give us in any other way. We use this information for purposes such as to open your Jetaasi account, to process your transactions, respond to your requests, and communicate with you.
Information We Collect About You:
2.4 Jetaasi also receives and stores information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for conducting internal analysis so as to provide you with services that are location-based including advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
Information From Other Sources:
2.5 Jetaasi might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we save in our records to deliver your next purchase more easily.
Categories Of Personal Data
There are several categories of Personal Data Jetaasi collects and processes, such as:
2.6 Contact details that include Name, date of birth, contact number, email address, profile picture, shipping address, and country.
2.7 Open data and public records. This is information about you that is openly available on the internet.
2.8 Details such as Transaction amount, Bank Name, Card Type, and Card number.
Online Identifiers and other Technical Data:
2.9 Location details include data we receive about your location, logs, IP address, or the location you connect your computer to the internet.
- Technical details including device information, network carrier, and location when you use our mobile applications.
- Communications details comprising the personal data and metadata received from communications through calls, instant messages, e-mails, and SMS.
- Usage data details comprising data on our website’s usage or web-based properties, pages you have viewed, etc.
- Registration and Ordering
As an e-commerce company, you will be asked to fill a registration form on our website. This form collects certain personal details including but not limited to your name, size, shipping and billing addresses, email address, and phone number.
- Profile Section and Contests and Promotions
In order to give you a top notch service, we may also collect some additional personal information such as your birth or anniversary dates, personal likes and dislikes to be able to service you better. Such information may be requested during contests and promotions. Providing this information is entirely voluntary and left to the will of our customers.
- Email Addresses
Several locations on the site ask you to enter your email address for purposes such as, but not limited to- registering your name for promotions; putting in requests to notify you on offers or products, special offers or signing up for Jetaasi e-mail newsletter. Participation in the contests held by Jetaasi is entirely voluntary. Should you choose to participate we shall ask you to disclose your details to us in order to notify the winners of the contests and to give away prizes. We may, on our website and social media channels, post names as well as mention the name of the cities of the winners for marketing purposes.
- Cookies and Other Technology
6.1 In order to increase the responsiveness of our website for our visitors, we request a feature of browser software called Cookie. This software assigns each visitor a unique, random number that is present on your computer. The cookie does not personally identify the visitor as an individual; rather, cookies merely identify the computer that a visitor uses to access our sites. In case you voluntarily identify yourself through registration forms, Jetaasi will have no way of knowing who you are, even when a cookie is assigned to your computer.
6.3 Web beacons help in delivering cookies to computers and help us determine whether a web page on the site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. A web beacon can be any electronic image on the website, such as an ad banner.
6.5 If you wish to remove the cookies, you can do so by manually deleting it. In case of more information on the process, consult your web browser’s Help documentation.
- Log Files
Like most websites, Jetaasi automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access it. Additionally we may also log your Internet service provider, internet protocol (“IP”) address, date/time stamp for system administration, internal marketing, order verification and system troubleshooting purposes.
- Information Use & Disclosure
All the Information provided by you is used only:
- To ease your use of the Website
- To respond to your inquiries, concerns, or address your requests for information
- To provide you with information about Jetaasi’s services/products
- To provide you with materials, information and offers
- To send you important information about the Website or changes to Company’s terms of service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information
- To address to you marketing communications and surveys that will be of interest.
- To offer on our Website, an experience that is completely seamless.
- To fulfill your purchase of any product done through our website, process your payment, communicate regarding your purchase, and to offer related customer service.
- To conduct data analysis and internal reviews for the Website
- To enhance the services, advertising and content on the Website
- Notify customers on the status of their orders
- Delivery of products made through our logistics partners and warehouse partners as applicable;
- To uphold the integrity of the Website;
- To comply with disclosures and legal requirements provided under the laws of India.
We further endeavor to not share, transfer, sell, or rent any information relating to a person, which directly or indirectly, in conjunction with any other information available or that is likely to be available with us, is capable of recognizing such person/s including personal details like name, email id, and postal address to others in ways that are different from what are mentioned in this Policy.
Your Information will be kept in accordance with the set provisions and private to the maximum possible extent.
- Internal Use
Your personal information may be used internally to improve the content and layout of our site, to refine our outreach and for marketing efforts. Your data may also be used to understand the general marketplace information and about visitors to our site.
This process authorizes Jetaasi to send sms, make calls, or/and send emailers to its customers at any time in the day. This is to keep the customers updated with exciting deals, latest collections, and partner offers. We respect our customer’s privacy and stick by our policy in order to make sure your information is safe with us. We make use of your personal information in order to process and fulfill your orders. Your personal data is also used to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries. Additionally, this data is used to provide you with other client services such as confirmation of orders. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver service-related announcements such as special offers, newsletter and information on products and services information to you. You are always entitled to unsubscribe or withdraw from future emails. A link to unsubscribe is mentioned in each of our promotional emails. However, emails pertaining to your orders or membership cannot be opted out of.
- External Use
Our aim is to provide you excellent service and great selections on our site. We do not sell, trade, rent, license, or disclose any specific personal or financial information to anyone, except that:
11.1 We use other service providers (such as courier services) to perform specific functions on our behalf like most Internet retailers. We disclose information to these service providers to help them to perform their service. To courier services, we provide them personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
11.4 We may share non-personal information such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date with third parties such as advertising partners. This data does not exactly identify you or any other user personally.
- Data Security
All information gathered by Jetaasi is securely stored within a controlled database. This database is stored on servers that are secured behind a firewall. Access to the servers is limited as well as password-protected. However, even the most effective security system cannot guarantee impenetrability. We cannot guarantee a hundred percent security of our database, nor can we assure that the data you provide will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And any information you include while posting to the discussion areas or on your social media profiles is available to anyone with Internet access. Any information you share with your acquaintances, friends or others through our ‘share with your friend’ feature must be done at your own risk. You must be willing to responsibly choose with whom you wish to share the information.
We make use of third-party service providers to serve ads on behalf of Jetaasi across the Internet and on this site.These third-party service providers may gather anonymous information related to your visits to Jetaasi website, and your interaction with our services and products to target advertisements for goods and services. Pixel Tag is an industry standard technology that major websites use to collect anonymous information. In this process any information that is personally identifiable is neither collected nor used.
Pixel tag does not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
If you would like to know more about this practice and understand your choices of not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, you can click http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. Alternatively, you can also visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s website http://www.networkadvertising.org/ to read about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them.
- User Rights and Discretion
- You can freely review, modify, add, correct or update your Personal Information on a regular basis. In case of updates, the Company will retain a copy of the previous version for its records. However, Jetaasi is not responsible for the legitimacy of the Personal Information that you provide.
- You hereby consent to and acknowledge that certain information or data cannot be rectified or deleted or is forbidden to be deleted as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings. Regarding such information or data, the aforementioned rights will be unavailable.
- What modes of payment do you accept?
We accept all credit & debit cards, wallets and net banking.
- Can I pay with a gift card?
Payment through gift cards is not acceptable at the moment.
- When will you take payment for my order?
If you have paid through an online payment method, it will be authorized only when you submit your order. For Cash On Delivery orders, you can make the payment in cash to the delivery person.