Terms and Conditions
Jetaasi currently delivers only within India. It is advisable to carefully read the terms and conditions mentioned on the website before making a purchase.
These guidelines regulate your access and the use of the website. When using this website, its products, and services, you agree and consent to Jetaasi’s terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be modified as and when necessary.
Limitations of Liability:
Jetaasi shall not be responsible for and disclaims liability for any damage, loss, liability, personal injury or expense; whether direct or indirect of any nature, which may be suffered by you or any third party. In particular, neither Jetaasi nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable to you or any other person, firm or corporation in any way whatsoever for any liability, loss, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature arising from any errors, delays, inaccuracies, or exclusion or transmission of any information thereof, or for any actions taken in confidence thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Using this website shall be governed by the laws of Mumbai, India in all respects, notwithstanding the laws applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in Mumbai, India shall hold exclusive jurisdiction over any controversy that may arise and acknowledge that the venue is ideal in those courts.
Jetaasi may create external links between this website and other websites managed and operated by third parties. Jetaasi, therefore, has no control over such websites, the contents, products, and services offered by these websites. The existence of links on third party sites does not constitute an endorsement, representation or warranty by Jetaasi of such websites, the contents of such websites, the products or services of such websites or the operators of such websites. Jetaasi disclaims any liability arising from the privacy policies and customer information practices of third-party internet sites that are hyper linked to our sites.
The logos, trademarks, service marks, and names are collectively termed as trademarks. These are registered and unregistered trademarks of Jetaasi, the website owner. Nothing mentioned on this website should be assumed as allowing anyone the license or the right to use any given trademark of Jetaasi without prior permission stated in written from Jetaasi, the website owner.
Any clause of any term and condition, policy or notice, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, illegality, unlawfulness, invalidity or for any unforeseen reason, shall be treated as void in only such jurisdiction and only to the degree that it is unenforceable. The remainder of the provisions of any terms and conditions, notices and policies shall remain in full effect.
- Jetaasi offers exchange only. No returns or cash refunds will be offered under any circumstance.
- Products that have been purchased through Jetaasi are eligible for exchange.
- If the product exchanged is of lower value than the original product, Jetaasi will repay the excess amount in form of credit that would be valid for upto 1 year.
- If the product exchanged is costlier than the original product, the customer will have to pay the over and above price.
- Accepting or rejecting a product for exchange lies at the discretion of Jetaasi.
- Products purchased on sale are not eligible for exchange/return.
- In order to use this site, you must be above 18 years of age.If you are under 18, use this site under the supervision of a parent or a guardian.
- When you use our website and place an order,you agree to all the terms and conditions mentioned on the website.
- Orders will be carried out only after realization of the payments.
- Cash on delivery charges, as indicated, may apply over & above the offer price.
- Once the size is confirmed, it will not be changed.
- Orders will be considered for dispatch only after realization of the payments.
- Orders will be delivered between 3 to 15 days, subject to availability.
- Orders are subject to acceptance by Jetaasi and product availability.
- Offers available only till stocks last.
- Jetaasi reserves the right to extend or terminate its offers at any time.
- Jetaasi reserves the right to reject orders for any cancelled offer. Customers must abide by the decision of Jetaasi.
- Jetaasi will not be liable for any credit card fraud. Customers are requested to be vigilant and any fraudulent use of the card shall be on the card’s owner unless it is proved otherwise.
- When using this website, you vouch that all the details provided by you with the purpose of ordering and purchasing the goods are true, accurate, and current.
- In case of payment via credit or debit card, you must have sufficient funds in your account to make the payment of the product/s ordered.
- Jetaasi reserves the right to terminate your account here if you fail to make payments or violate any terms and conditions mentioned.
- You agree that if you breach the mentioned terms and conditions, or any liabilities are caused due to the use of this website, you shall be held responsible for the expenses and costs that we or our employees, officers, agents, directors, and suppliers incur because of the said breach, including the applicable legal fees. You shall be held accountable if someone else makes use of your shopping account and/or personal information unless a fraudulent use can be proved.
- Products made available for sale change frequently. Jetaasi reserves the right to make changes in their merchandise without prior notice.
- The prices displayed on this website are quoted in Indian Rupee. The prices are subject to applicable taxes and may change at any given time.
- When you place an order on Jetaasi, you give us the permission to contact you via call or SMS to share details of your order on your given phone number, even if it is registered on the DNC list.
- You cannot exchange or redeem discount vouchers for cash.
- Please read the terms and conditions applicable to each discount voucher.
- We strive to provide the most accurate product details in terms of its images, fabric, descriptions, colors, etc. However, some slight changes in color and texture of the products displayed on the website may vary from the actual product.
- Jetaasi will not be liable in case of delays in the delivery of the products due to reason, action, or event deemed uncontrollable such as acts of war, flood, war, fire, strikes, labor disputes, riots, explosion, governmental actions, or anything similar..
- Jetaasi is not responsible for any material or price mentioned on third parties websites. We cannot vouch for the reliability of the prices or materials on shopping directories or other such websites.
- The terms and conditions mentioned on the website are governed by and construed in agreement with the laws of The Republic of India and by using this website you agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.